Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Puppies » Won't stop chewing everything outside

Old 08-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #11
LoveMyLabs
Been Around A While

Your pup is so small and cute! She looks more like a wire haired terrier x Lab mix to me. I just don't see any pit in her and actually see more wire haired terrier than anything else (except for the Lab looking ears and expression). How much does she weigh at 9 wks? Looks like she weighs maybe 10 lbs. It's hard to tell with pictures though.

Very cute...definitely.
Tony, Kim, Gunner & Tira.
LoveMyLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #12
hcromley
Been Around A While

LML i agree i really didnt see the pit in her either but now that you mention it i can see wire hair terrier
great pyrenees lover
hcromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #13
PennysMom
Site Regular

she's 6 pounds...for sure some kind of terrier, when we got her we were told she was just pit/lab but everyone is telling us terrier of some sort...i mean she's got crazy hair lol. but she's so cute and fun. thanks for the thoughts...i am interested in the breed, the vet said when we get an extra $160 they can do a test and tell us the breeds...maybe one day
PennysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #14
genesis37
New Around Here

Same problem but everything happening indoors,on new sofa's arrrrhhhh. Is it that shes just a Puppy??? Thanks for this info there, any more instight would be helpful.
Just thought I would share some things that I have been working on: Weber Performer, Weber Q320 and the Weber Genesis 310
genesis37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis37 View Post
Same problem but everything happening indoors,on new sofa's arrrrhhhh. Is it that shes just a Puppy??? Thanks for this info there, any more instight would be helpful.
YES, puppies chew on everything. Get some good quality RUBBER chew toys. Kong, Plantation Rubber, NylaBone are 3 of the best. Boda-Ropes are also good it you dont mind picking up the peices that get left behind.
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #16
Momto3
Been Around A While

Penny is now at least two years old. She's got a chewing problem. Something's up. My Cockers quit being termites at 1 year old like a light bulb switching off. I'm gonna guess some separation anxiety. I have one who has to have a crate because he tears things up when I'm gone. I never believed in crates before but - with him - it's necessary unless I wanna find my couch in three different rooms!
Sharon - Mom to Mozart, Monte, Merlin and Mylee! my boyz!
Momto3 is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Puppies