Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Breeding and Puppy Care » Exciting news!

Old 04-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Exciting news!

Hi guys I'm just really excited and waned to share. My Zo-Zo's temp was down to 97.6 this am. I'm expecting pups soon she is on day 57 and I'm just so excited I cannot wait. I'm going to try and document the whole process. Hopefully soon I'll have a ton of new puppy pics for you all wish us a easy uncomplicated birth and we will be back soon
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
JessicaR
Been Around A While

good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for a safe delivery
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Thanks Jessica

I was positive that at 4 am this morning she was in labor. I was Latin in bed and she was running around the room digging and hiding but when I check no temp drop, well maybe a very tiny one. She usually has a pregnancy temp of 99.6-99.8 but it was 98.9 so not enough of a drop. She's been very tired today resting a lot, me too, just in case she decides to go in the middle of te night. She was very pick about food today and has been licking her "area" all day. No real contractions, I might be fooling myself but I though I felt a few small ones. Shes been at my feet all day too. This is her second litter and her first litter couldn't have been anymore of a text book case. Everything went perfect so hoping for the same this time. Can't wait to show you all pics I think I'm more anxious than her :P

Thanks for the well wishes and I'll keep you posted!

Last edited by puggie_momma : 04-22-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Misspelling.
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
Old 04-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

FYI the thermometer I got the 97 reading with I think was mistaken.
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Breeding and Puppy Care