Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Breeding and Puppy Care » Pics From Old Litter, All Grown Up!

Old 03-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Pics From Old Litter, All Grown Up!

I never posted pics of the last litter so i wanted to share a few. there's a combo here of them as pups and grown up. They're all such sweeties and doing so good. i could only post 5 though i gonna try to figure out how to post more.
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
here is 5 more, we'll do 5 at a time i guess.
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
Old 03-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

5 more pics of my babies
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

And here is the last 5 pics. They have all grown into such amazing dogs! as you can see two boys went to the same home together and lucky them live on the beach, they get to play in the sand every day( so jealous ) I've stayed in touch with all owners and it's been so great to see the pics and watch my pups grow and hear how they're learning. Lots of them have older pug brothers and sisters and they learn a lot from them. i put so much work into my pups and its just so great now to see them out in the world with their families happy and living it up and having fun and learning and growing
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
JessicaR
Been Around A While

Its always nice to pics of the babies all grown up!
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Breeding and Puppy Care