Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Breeding and Puppy Care » Male humping pregnant female, relentlessly

Old 12-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Male humping pregnant female, relentlessly

Hello all! First off I'm expecting a litter from my other female Nikki now! Yay! She is due on Christmas day. We are very excited.

I'm having a bit of an issue. My male dog, Bruno, will not stop humping her, Nikki. He is relentless! It's out of control! He will not leave her alone! I'm a little worried because she s due so soon and I do not want him stressing her out. This all stared about 2 days ago out of the blue. We came inside from a walk and, bam! He hasn't left her alone since! What's going on? She is pregnant already? Why the sudden interest in her? It's as if she were in heat!
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
JessicaR
Been Around A While

could be he sences the hormonal changes in her since she is due soon. I would keep him away frome her, you dont want her to become stressed this close to delivery
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
could be he sences the hormonal changes in her since she is due soon. I would keep him away frome her, you dont want her to become stressed this close to delivery
Thanks yet again, JessicaR! You've always got great advice for me
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Breeding and Puppy Care