Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Recipes » What Foods Do You Really Detest?

Old 11-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #31
JessicaR
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr_K9_Expert View Post
Black pepper?!? Oh my dear friend, wait till you try the food with habaņero in it... actually many restaurants don't sell food with it, but some salsa's I've tried (my neighbors in particular) makes most chilly seem like candy.LOL.
just a tip if someone dares you to eat a habanaro whole dont do it LOL!! when I was in high school I had someone dare me to eat one and stupid me said sure its just a little pepper. I thought I was going to throw up!!! it was horrible.
anyways I dont like organ meats.
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #32
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
just a tip if someone dares you to eat a habanaro whole dont do it LOL!! when I was in high school I had someone dare me to eat one and stupid me said sure its just a little pepper. I thought I was going to throw up!!! it was horrible.
anyways I dont like organ meats.
Oh I had a dare put on me to take a bite out of a Jalapeņo, hahaha boy that thing gave me a headache! So I can't imagine what the Habaņero would do to me. I feel for you though.

It seems like a lot of people don't like Organ meat...I've only tried Liver and that thing is dry and nasty!
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Recipes