Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Behaving Badly » Pictures with Tig n Shara

Old 09-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Shara
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Shara
Pictures with Tig n Shara

Well at this last dog show I thought I would get the "grand kids" (my moms...) pictures taken, which is Tigger and Shara...

Well I wanted a natural picture of them both side by side. The photographer wanted to take pics of one and then the other and cute and paste them together...I said I didnt want that because it wouldnt look natural...

So we proceeded to take pics with them together...Shara did great, but Tigger kept "melting" on the table...he was the worst dog EVER for whatever reason...lol...

And she kept saying "we got plenty of time" well...then this handler wanted her dogs pics taken then it was all about "ok we are done..." she assured me she got 1 shot of Tigger she can use, and a few of Shara, but wouldnt let me look at them...

So then she stuck me with fees for editing them...but she had to edit them the way she wanted to them by cut and pasting them...so I feel like shes full of shit and I want my money back. I am sure she didnt get a good set of pics in because she wouldnt let me look...

It was like a used cars sales man. I hope we dont hire her again next year...She really pissed me off...

They kept on using squeeky toys and doing stupid stuff and I was like...thats not gonna get my dogs attention. She didnt listen to me, and I didnt listen to her...so it was fail all away around!
~Meredith
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
JessicaR
Been Around A While

I would definitly want my money back if the picture doent look good! She was not much of a proffesional if she couldnt even listen to what you wanted.
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
Shara
Been Around A While

We will see what she comes up with...I cant wait to see what was taken...and I will not buy if I dont like the shots...she assured me she got a good shot...lol...
~Meredith
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 09-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Shara
Been Around A While

I got the pic emailed to me today...it has a lot of flaws on it...on HER part...

She took the liberty of sending me the pics, no proofs, no nothing...she decided it all on her own.

I was told I could pick the background and what pic of what dog in what pose to put together...again...nothing...

Failsauce...

I am reporting her to the club and I hope she isnt invited back next year...talk about poor bussiness.

She flat out lied out her bum on everything!
~Meredith
Old 09-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #5
JessicaR
Been Around A While

well that sucks! hopefully next tome you can get a good picture!
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Behaving Badly