Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Owner Health » almost there

Old 07-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
hcromley
Been Around A While

almost there

so i only have 5 pounds to get to my goal weight, and i cant wait to get there p90x has been killer but ive stuck with it and i cant believe how toned i am how much energy i have i must say there were days i was cussing tony and days i did nothing but all in all it was a great program and im almost done. i go to the ozarks for a week in two weeks and hope to bikini ready so how is everyone else doing?
great pyrenees lover
hcromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

Fantastic. I've been doing really bad. . I need to get it back in gear. I have been eating better, so I haven't been gaining anything, I'm just not as active as I'd like to be. I'm sure my stomach virus for the past month has had something to do with it.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Ive been dropping about 1.5 to 2 lbs per month, but I twisted my right knee two weeks ago and it's painful to walk for very long. Saturday i walked (normal pace) for about 3 miles and it felt pretty good, but i must have overdid it b/c the last few eays it has been bothering me again.
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
hcromley
Been Around A While

that sucks about your knee i hurt my ankle about a month into p90x and had to take a week off and i didnt think iw ould ever get back in that groove im ready for it to b done though the hour long workouts are getting to b a pain im ready to start doing like 30 min a day and then an hour about once a week
great pyrenees lover
Old 07-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
Furbilator
Been Around A While

Well, I've lost a total of 9.5lbs since June 1st when I recommitted myself to weightloss. Unfortunately I have been doing renovations on my kitchen and it is taking up some of the time I was spending working out. But I go on vacation in two weeks so I'll have the time to do both - renovate the kitchen and me. I'm a long way from bikini wearing (if ever ) but I hope to have all my weight off December. Slow and steady.

HC how much did you lose, if you don't mind my asking?
All messages have been lab tested and approved!
Furbilator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #6
hcromley
Been Around A While

ive lost 20 pounds...thats about how much i put on when kyle and i got together you know the whole find someone get comfortable get fat!!! so i wanted to lose at least that much and i did. now i would just like to lose like 5more and ill b pretty happy with that.
great pyrenees lover
Old 07-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcromley View Post
that sucks about your knee i hurt my ankle about a month into p90x and had to take a week off and i didnt think iw ould ever get back in that groove im ready for it to b done though the hour long workouts are getting to b a pain im ready to start doing like 30 min a day and then an hour about once a week
Im glad you are almost at your goal. Im a bit further away from mine!!

Before I started losing weight I miss-stepped and twisted my right ankle and it wouldn't heal. After I lost the first 8 lbs the pain went away!!! I guess that should tell me something ... like that is my bodys limit?!?!?!?
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcromley View Post
ive lost 20 pounds...thats about how much i put on when kyle and i got together you know the whole find someone get comfortable get fat!!! so i wanted to lose at least that much and i did. now i would just like to lose like 5more and ill b pretty happy with that.
I think I've gained about 35 in the almost 9 years we've been together, that's funny. I blame Danny for my weight gain.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
elsasmom
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerbiesMom View Post
I think I've gained about 35 in the almost 9 years we've been together, that's funny. I blame Danny for my weight gain.
Hah, that must be the problem for me. I've gained 25 pounds in the years I'll be married and my husband only gained 7. NOT FAIR. I do all the gardening and dog walking; he just has better genes.
He likes the extra weight and keeps putting sweets in my path to keep me from losing it.
Love me; Love my dog
elsasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
hcromley
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsasmom View Post
Hah, that must be the problem for me. I've gained 25 pounds in the years I'll be married and my husband only gained 7. NOT FAIR. I do all the gardening and dog walking; he just has better genes.
He likes the extra weight and keeps putting sweets in my path to keep me from losing it.
that sounds like kyle i gained 20 - 25 he gained like 8. He always trys to buy the crap that i love to eat but shouldnt while the treats and cookies i buy for the girls i try to get stuff i dont like. its like hes trying to keep the 20 pounds on or something
great pyrenees lover

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Owner Health