Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Working Dog » what sports are you interested in

Old 08-23-2007, 12:02 PM   #21
janice
Been Around A While

hello we do obediance , ring craft , flyball and some agility but flyball is our favourite thing
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:48 PM   #22
madaboutcollies
Site Regular

Smile

hi

dylan and willow started flt ball last week another training night to night ,dylan took to it straight away willow wasnt so sure ,she loved running over the jumps .couldnt get the hang of picking the ball up though ,mind you she is nervous of strangers ,it might be that .we will see
madaboutcollies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:28 AM   #23
janice
Been Around A While

keep up the good work we have a collie who trains with us she is nervouse of people she does'nt know she is now doing great just got to get her to take the ball from the box on her own ..
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:07 AM   #24
OzFozz
New Around Here

Currently we don't do any competitive sports yet, but we do activiely train in and practice with both dogs: Agility, Flyball, Biking, Obedience, and we used to do some weight pulling with Oz before he lost his muscle mass.
OzFozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #25
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

My boy runs wiht me when I bike. I would like to do agility with him; he's old enough now. Know of anywhere in the Houston area that does training. I have also thought about obedience and tracking for him, I just need to see what he likes.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #26
littlespaniel
New Around Here

Hi there,

I am new to this site and have two Springer Spaniels and a very old Lab x Collie, we used to participate in agility but my old girl is 14 now, dont get me wrong she can still leap into the baack of te jeep and enjoys her walks and being out with the horses, she has just slowed herself down and quite right too!!

We have a ten month old springer ( male) who is in gun dog training at the moment and have just taken on yet another rescue Springer girl who is 16 weeks old and a bit young for anything other than puppy classes at the mo, however she will sit, wait, sit stay and is great at recalls to the whistle.

I would be interested to talk to anyone who loves working breeds and exchange tips XXX
littlespaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #27
Weesha1717
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Weesha1717
Well, Kipper & Spunky love to hike. We go for several hour walks in the spring and summer. Spunky (Chi mix) loves to play ball. He will chase, bunt, kick a rubber ball around my moms backyard for hours. Kipper loves to run. He runs around my mom's yard with her Italian greyhounds.
Having fun enjoying the West...One adventure after another!
Weesha1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:07 AM   #28
johnanddoggies
Been Around A While

jethro elle and I love to snowboard well I love to snowboard they love to run behind. It takes a little training to teach them where to run but nothing like doing my favorite thing on earth with my best friends
johnanddoggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:43 AM   #29
k9mania
Administrator

If CA ever gets enough snow, the dogs and I hope to add snowshoeing to herding, flyball, agility, and hiking. We used to mountain bike when we lived in PA but too crowded and too much driving to get somewhere in CA where I live.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:51 PM   #30
Mari
Been Around A While

Mari and DaVinci do fly ball. DaVinci also does obedience. Chalice I hope to do dock jumping next summer. She loves to swim will go out over 50ft to retrieve the ball.
Mari is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Working Dog