Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > General Health » Recommend Vaccines?

Old 04-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Recommend Vaccines?

I know there's a problem with over vaccination, and I know there is a member that is very knowledgeable on vaccines. My dogs are due soon for vaccines and I'd like to get vaccines that are right for them with out over vaccinating or undervacinating. So first let me describe my dogs a little. First off they are pugs. They're almost like cats, and are very lazy, so they are not much of out doors animals. In fact the only time they are outside is on a leash a few times a day to do their business and then are more then ready to get back inside. So their out door exposure is very limited. They've never had the Lyme vaccine, because they're not near a wooded area. They have always had Distemper, Hepatitis, Lepto, Parvo, Parainfluenza, Corona & Rabies of course. Are some of those a bit too much for the life style they live? I don't trust my vet, they recommend even more than these. They even recommended Lyme, though we have never seen a tick on our dogs. Any one have any input?
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > General Health