Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Book Club » Marley and Me

Old 03-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
hannahfaid
New Around Here

Thumbs up Marley and Me

I laughed, I cried. anyone with a dog will love this book. especially the "bad" ones
hannahfaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 AM   #2
Meghanxx4
Site Regular

I Own this book also, I have yet to finnish it though. Im about half way through. I read teh first half of it in the first 2 nights. i got it i got it a few months ago actually but i got started with a bunch of other novels and yet to go back to it.I really need to finnish this book though i loved it so much. It definitatly reminded me of when my dogs were younger, it braught back so many joyful and funny memories! Its a must read for all dog owners.
Meghanxx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #3
abqcarrie
New Around Here

I'm Reading It Now--

I haven't enjoyed a critter book so much since the "All Creatures Great and Small" books. And that was many moons ago.
abqcarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:51 AM   #4
very_vizsla
Site Regular

marley & doofus

i read the book & i loved it. then, about 3 months after the read, i was watching the dog whispherer. it was an 'celebrity' episode & the grogan family was featured. they now had another lab, although not as hyper as marley, she still had problems. talk about a bunch of spineless, unresponsive, weak dog owners!! they practically let the dog do what she wanted & nobody was being the 'pack leader'. no wonder marley was such a spaz! thankfully ceasar gave them some tips that brought harmony to their family.
Life it too short to wear a boring dog collar Custom made handbeaded dog collars & martingale collars
very_vizsla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:06 PM   #5
TheDogBook
New Around Here

Fantastic Book!

I couldn't put Marley & Me down! I thought I had problems during my Labs puppy hood, but NO COMPARISON! I think I got the English bloodline in my Memphis.

Another fantastic book is "Dogs Never Lie About Love". It's really educational, and another that will make you laugh and cry, then cry some more.

xo
TheDogBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #6
May209
Been Around A While

Thats it I've got to go buy this book. It sounds fabulous.
May209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #7
love4dogs
New Around Here

Marley and Me is a wonderful book. I loved it even though I didn't think his owners knew a thing about raising a dog. Hope Cesar Millan helped them with the new dog.

Another book I loved is "You Are A Dog" by Terry Bain. It's about how a dog looks at life. Very cute and funny.
love4dogs
love4dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:55 AM   #8
Silentpaws
New Around Here

I saw the book on the bookshelf and grabbed it imediatley. It was hilarious! I found myself comparing my lab to theirs and thinking "I thought mine was bad" all the same I love her like they loved Marley.
Silentpaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #9
lovethatdogg
Been Around A While

lol, iloved these books. Cute

Please... help fight BSL.
Not for me, but for them.
Everyone desearves a chance.
Do the right thing and lend a hand.
http://www.stopbsl.com/
lovethatdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:31 PM   #10
madaboutcollies
Site Regular

hi every one
i loved this book i just couldnt put it down ,i laughed and laughed but at the end i cried my heart out ,just brilliant rip marley
madaboutcollies is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Book Club