Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Behaving Badly » Taz the Destroyer

Old 03-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
Shara
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Shara
Taz the Destroyer

Well. I thought it was Shara, my hyper active nut case of a doxie that has been doing this but come to find out it was Ole Taz!!!!

I have one of those metal trash cans in my room with a lid...and it has been knocked over and the continent dragged around my room! For the past few months this has happened regularly...Tayla has never got into the trash before, Taz is too old to do something like that...so that left the blame on Shar Shar Binks!

MOMMA WAS WRONG!

For some reason Taz didnt want to go outside with Tayla and Shara so I left her in my room, took Tigger boy with me on my errands...

Came back and my room was a STINKY STICKY MESS!

I am very notorious for never finishing a soda...so I always have alot of syrupy mess in the bottom of my trashcan...well...it was all over the place...along with paw prints of stickness on my bed, everything wet and soggy....

Cant belive Ole Taz still has it in her to get into mischief!!!

Have to just laugh this one off...silly ole girl!!!!
~Meredith
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
grizzle
Been Around A While

They never lose there sense of humor do they
If dogs could train humans it would be a perfect world!!!
grizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
cockermom93
Been Around A While

Send a message via Skype™ to cockermom93
OMG I am known as the Soda leaver too! LOL My hubby gives me crap all the time about not finishing my soda. Too funny.

Taz was just showin ya she was still kickin. Funny, my older girl Puppy is the same way. She lays around all day and then when there is something to bark at she is Crazy fast and strong! She also loves going to the trails and running her little ole butt off! She is adorable when she runs, her beagle ears flop like she's a puppy... hense her name. LOL
Love your pets like theres no tomarrow!!

www.myspace.com/allpawsbigandsmall

http://www.youtube.com/user/spanielmom93
come watch and comment on my videos!
cockermom93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
Shara
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzle View Post
They never lose there sense of humor do they

Nope! Hahha!
~Meredith
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 03-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
Shara
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockermom93 View Post
OMG I am known as the Soda leaver too! LOL My hubby gives me crap all the time about not finishing my soda. Too funny.

Taz was just showin ya she was still kickin. Funny, my older girl Puppy is the same way. She lays around all day and then when there is something to bark at she is Crazy fast and strong! She also loves going to the trails and running her little ole butt off! She is adorable when she runs, her beagle ears flop like she's a puppy... hense her name. LOL
hahha! How funny...ya I never do finish sodas...and I limit myself to 1 a day!

So funny about Puppy...!!! Taz is same way! LOL!!!!
~Meredith

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Behaving Badly