Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Member Introductions » Hi Everyone

Old 12-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #11
MMGsMum
Site Regular

My Girls

Lucy.jpg

Lucy & Mollie.jpg

Mollie & Daniel.jpg

Mollie on chair.jpg

I hope I have the size right on these photos. I have one more of Mollie that I'd like you to see, but I will have to put it in a different post.

These are my girls.
MMGsMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #12
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Your girls look SO sweet!!!
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
MMGsMum
Site Regular

Mountaineering Mollie

Lovely to hear from you all. Thank you for such a warm welcome to the forum.

Here is a photo of Mountaineering Mollie. I don't think she knew where to go once she got up there - that'll teach her!

She rarely has all four paws on the ground and, at almost two, is still very playful and manages to get into all sorts of trouble - especially with Daisy-Boo, my daughter's dog. They're like two peas in a pod when it comes to cheekyness.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
woppitt
Been Around A While

Talking

Oh yes!! Mollie is definately Daisy-Boo's apprentice...However Daisy still has 18months of naughtiness "head-start" over Mollie as she is 3 and a half, showing no sign of calming down..........
When Mollie comes to stay while my parents are on holiday, I can just imagine Daisy coaching Mollie along the lines of "you cannot resist the power of the dark side - join with me and together we will rule the galaxy!!!!" roughly translated as "lets trash mummy's house then when she comes in pretend it wasnt us!!"
xxx
Clair, Poppy, Daisy-Boo and Cooper xxx

every dog must have his day -
this consists of eating, sleeping and sniffing things
woppitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #15
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
Yes, our babies rule our lives. I lost my beloved Giz 14 years old 1 & 1/2 ago and then 10 month old Rylie early last year. I was very hesitant to get another, but said to myself what the hell I have lots to give so why not try one more time and now I have my little princess Lexcee. She is a Shih Tzu and she is the most precious thing in my life. I have always had males and have to admit she is the most loving and cuddliest dog I have ever had. I have had rescues all my life but chose to get her from a breeder this time. The truth be told I just could not resist her when I saw her, she was the runt and just kept pushing all the others out of the way. She is 7 and l/2 pounds which is perfect for me. So glad you found us and love all the pics of your babies. Hugs Susan & Lexcee xxxxxx
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #16
MMGsMum
Site Regular

More Dogs

Hi turfgirl,

I know exactly what you mean. My husband and I decided that Lucy would be our last dog BUT when Pam, (the breeder of our first Lab who we had 23 years ago) rang to tell me one of her dogs had just had a litter, it changed everything.

When I told my husband Pam had rung, he said, "No more dogs. Definitely no more dogs!"

My daughter said, "When are we going to see them, Mum."

I said, "We're not! Your Dad says no more dogs."

Ten days later found us driving half-way up the country to Yorkshire to choose a puppy, and when Mollie came to live with us two weeks later, whose arms did she instantly go into? My husband's! So began the great love affair between man and dog! She's definitely a Daddy's girl.

Having a bladder infection, she was feeling decidedly sorry for herself yesterday, but as soon as my husband came in from work, she was as bright as a button.

It's difficult to imagine a life without dogs.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:10 PM   #17
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
Hiya and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here very much and we will always be here to listen to stories and check out pictures so you just post away!

Mollie has a bladder infection? Are you treating it with anything, just ask because I've been doing some research on that and know of some remedies that might work

Well hope you enjoy, see you around!
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #18
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
Almost forgot! If you have time come and join K9Mania's Daily Trivia Challenge Hope you like it: http://www.k9mania.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8148
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:45 PM   #19
lucysnewmum
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to lucysnewmum
yahayyyyy! another lab lover! welcome to our new friend from gilly and rescue lab Lucy.

worn out after training.jpg

ZACK
My loyal friend forever in sunshine

Gilly
lucysnewmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #20
MMGsMum
Site Regular

An Absolute Lab Lover

Hi Lucysnewmum,

Too true, we are definitely Lab lovers. Mollie is our third but we have also had a little Golden Retriever, Amy. She was very little for a Golden, not much bigger than a Collie. We used to joke that she had shrunk in the wash LOL Your Lucy is beautiful. Our Lucy was a yellow girl. We've never had a chocolate Lab. How old is your Lucy? She looks very content. Labs have such a wonderful nature and are brilliant family dogs. We love them to bits!

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Member Introductions