Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Member Introductions » Hi from Bay City, Michigan

Old 12-13-2007, 02:28 PM   #21
dobetaztic
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to dobetaztic
sounds very nice can i come and live with you, lol. what therapy do you do. my dogs visit hospitals and childrens homes and nursing homes as they have their pets as therapy certificates and known as PAT DOGS as well as doing other things too.
if your house looks like its been hit by a tornado your owned by a dobermann RIP Lyric, Caito, Daimler, Autumn, Hope and Archie see you at Rainbow Bridge My heart is broken, all of you gone in one year, run free, play hard and wait for me.
dobetaztic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:35 PM   #22
LABLOVER500
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobetaztic View Post
sounds very nice can i come and live with you, lol. what therapy do you do. my dogs visit hospitals and childrens homes and nursing homes as they have their pets as therapy certificates and known as PAT DOGS as well as doing other things too.

My yellow lab was a therapy dog for Therapy Dog International... he did nursing home visits, school visits, also worked in the cancer treatment center at the hospital where I work...he was a "mush o love"...and I always have a spare room.. hahaha....dog pool in the backyard too..
LABLOVER500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:37 PM   #23
LoveMyLabs
Been Around A While

Is it possible there are 2 with the same name where you live? The site I went to was full of silvers, no health certs mentioned, no titles mentioned and had just started in '06. That or they stole your breeders name so it comes up with their site. silverstreek I believe it was.
I have no doubt your Labs are nice and good. I think pretty much all Labs (all dogs for that matter) are if trained, loved and hopefully bred right.

I do want to welcome you and your two here. I just despise bad breeders and how they are bringing down alot of breeds with designer breedings or "new" colors, etc.

So are there more pics of yours?
Tony, Kim, Gunner & Tira.
LoveMyLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:26 AM   #24
dogs4ever
Site Regular

Send a message via MSN to dogs4ever
Hi and welcome to you and your beautiful labs. I am new too.

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
dogs4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Member Introductions