Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Nutrition » Eukanuba puppy large breed complete food

Old 06-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #21
Alan
Site Regular

people need to learn about AAFCO lableing requirments as there very wide and a lot of room for misinterpation. there is a lot to knowing about the first 5 ingredeants
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #22
zorasdad
Been Around A While

eukinuba/ science diet

These two dog foods were good if not one of the best 2o yrs ago but much research has been done and new foods are much better. It is beleived by many that foods high in grains and carbs cause health, allageries and behavior problems. I was a believer in sci diet till Zora had allageries changing food to a higher proteen cured allargies and lower carbs made her a well behaved girl.
a working dog is a happy dog
zorasdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:12 AM   #23
minipoodlemommy
New Around Here

looking for specific dog food brand

hello everyone! i'm minipoodlemommy and i have a question: i'm not sure if the brand is called holistics or 8-in-one but it's a natural dog food which i was giving to my mini poodle bailey, who's 14 mos old (btw, is he an adult or is he still a puppy?) i liked it because it has no by-products & has fruits & veggies. i've looked thru the internet to see if any retailers or specialty stores sell it here in florida, but no luck. can anyone help? thanks in advance
minipoodlemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:07 AM   #24
Brutus
New Around Here

Eukanuba is NOT a "high quality" food at all! But it is better then Pedigree. With that in mind the food choice is up to you & your budget! Its simple, just like human food. Would you rather eat a hamburger (Ol Roy), Steak Tips (Eukanuba), or Filet Mignon ( any food on the high quailty list) ???? Good Luck in whatever your food choice is!
Brutus is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Nutrition