Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Nutrition » Mauree confiscated a whole container of raisins

Old 01-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #11
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
I'm glad things are good so far. Hopefully those kidney tests will continue to be good. Wishing you well
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #12
k9mania
Administrator

Thanks for the concern. He definitely had charcoal stools today and last night. He ate well. I did not take him with me to the flyball tournament because he hates driving. I know he can get into mischief, my bad,not his. I hope to take a few to the mountains to get some exercise that will help. Blaze starts doggie dance classes on Monday. Not my thing exactly, but she is the only one who does not have something to go to. Opie does not need anything but Blaze does. I will let you all know what it was like.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:02 AM   #13
Lola_Joy
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Lola_Joy Send a message via Yahoo to Lola_Joy
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9mania View Post
Thanks for the concern. He definitely had charcoal stools today and last night. He ate well. I did not take him with me to the flyball tournament because he hates driving. I know he can get into mischief, my bad,not his. I hope to take a few to the mountains to get some exercise that will help. Blaze starts doggie dance classes on Monday. Not my thing exactly, but she is the only one who does not have something to go to. Opie does not need anything but Blaze does. I will let you all know what it was like.
Canine Musical Freestyle?
Lola_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #14
k9mania
Administrator

Yes canine musical freestyle. Blaze is afraid of her own shadow sometimes and definitely other dogs so we will see. You won't get me in any of the costumes
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:56 AM   #15
Lola_Joy
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Lola_Joy Send a message via Yahoo to Lola_Joy
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9mania View Post
Yes canine musical freestyle. Blaze is afraid of her own shadow sometimes and definitely other dogs so we will see. You won't get me in any of the costumes
Lol. Well, its for certain people really... You ethier hit right off the top or not at all. Tell me how it goes. I <3 CMF.
Lola_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:38 PM   #16
thethreedogblogger
Site Regular

Glad he seems to be doing well. It is so difficult at times to be ever vigilant. I have a bit of a problem myself. We have about 70 Almond trees and one of our Dogs Faye has realy taken a shine to Almonds. She keeps jumping at the trees to get them.

It's really difficult to keep her away from them!
For lots of great articles including Shy Dog Training and lots more, visit The Three Dog Blog. Life is never boring with three Dogs! THE Dog Blog, visit or get licked!
thethreedogblogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #17
elsasmom
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labman View Post
I am glad you knew raisins require fast action.
A lot of my friends are surprised when I tell them how toxic raisins are to dogs. I pass the word around every time the topic comes up. So glad you knew it.
Love me; Love my dog
elsasmom is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Nutrition