Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > DRAWING FORUM » Sample of paintings as prizes

Old 03-20-2008, 05:38 AM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Sample of paintings as prizes

I will take a better picture of the painting tomorrow. I wanted to get it up so that people might join in the discussion about how to handle the enforcement of sapy/neuter and breeder permits etc. in the contest that ends on April 1.

scan0001.jpg

P3196902.jpg

It really looks more like the photo than this shows but trying to get people involved. The drawing will be for an oil painting like this of one of your photos. Ann you already get one.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #2
ann_hawes
Been Around A While

Wow. I'm excited about this, although it wasn't my actual intent to win one.

It's a fantastic prize, and I hope more people here will give their input.
ann_hawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #3
k9mania
Administrator

You deserve it. And it is really a great likeness of Opie hiking in Utah. She has her light red almost pink booties on and you can tell we are at altitude by her tongue. I believe we were over 11,000 ft. I would like people to weigh in on how we can finance and enforce regulating breeding in cities and counties. Even if you had to take the breeding pairs away from breeders who were not registered. Yes, it adds to the shelters but that hefty fine and loss of dog will minimize the eventual amount of dogs they would have added to the newspaper byb ads.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > DRAWING FORUM