Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » Let's be nice!!!!
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 01:22 PM   #11
chihuahuagryl53
New Around Here

Not to change the subject, but how did you put your picture in...I want to be true to my name...lol
Old 12-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #12
k9mania
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihuahuagryl53 View Post
I'm new here and I choose to be nice
Welcome!! Enjoy the site. Everyone here is very helpful and friendly.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:21 PM   #13
zipporahx
New Around Here

is it the avatar? If it is, I went to toolbar(above) to insert picture, went into my picture file chose the one I wanted and it just appeared. good luck
Old 03-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #14
gsdmama
Been Around A While

been busy and away for awhile. name calling again. oh no.
rest in peace my little Nikko. until we meet again. momma misses you and her heart aches every time she thinks of you, wishing you were still here to play with Joey and Elsa.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
k9mania
Administrator

Oops I never closed this thread. Everyone has been great. I appreciate your participation on the site. I have been so busy with my father's estate and helping my mother that I have not been on to tell you all how great you have been. I know everyone is stressed out with the economy....in all countries. This is where we all need to help each other. I hope we continue to grow because more and more people are going to have questions about training, health, etc. because they don't have the funds to pay for such services. Remember no question is a dumb question...especially if a measured answer helps not only the owner, but the K9 companion
Closed Thread

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news