Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » Let's be nice!!!!
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Lightbulb Let's be nice!!!!

Recently there has been a bit of name calling when debating. I really think much of this happens when people try and present facts and do not back it up with the name of a book, an article name, etc or some form of proof. Then before one responds based on opinions or their facts they should look up what has been offered and then respond with their facts..if you have an opinion state what it is based on. Remember that we are all passionate about our k9 pals. But our love and compassion for them should not make it so that we are not open to varied methods of training, new research, etc. We must agree to disagree so that we can learn from each other and not make it so people don't want to ask for help or present a situation because they will be attacked instead of us dealing with the problem. I want more people on here. I don't want to lose people. The more people on the more we all learn. We have a great mix of different countries and regions in the US. We need to increase it. Those who consider themselves well educated (trained) and working in the field should not talk down to people because there are always different ways to train and if you are educated it is your responsibility to help others become better educated. I feel blessed that I have been able to train or go to semnars with some of the best people in the field of dog behavior, agility, herding, and flyball. But I started this forum so trained people could learn from each other, new owners could learn from others, and we could all learn from each other besides make friends. This is the time of the year, when we should be worrying about all of the puppies going to people that need our help and may find the forum. We should discuss, debate, and agree to disagree. Be open minded and remember everyone on here loves their K9 just like you. I am thinking up a new contest for the new year. Happy Holidays to everyone
Old 12-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #2
johnanddoggies
Been Around A While

well put lets keep things positive
Old 12-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
molliesmum
Been Around A While

I can feel the love
Old 12-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #4
Wolfwalker
Been Around A While

I just have one question. I no longer wish to be a member of this site but I cannot see how to remove my details (profile). I do not want to just not log in anymore and leave my profile on record.

So the question is: Is there some way of doing it myself or is it an admin function only?

A quick reply would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:45 PM   #5
k9mania
Administrator

check your PM
Old 12-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #6
LoveMyLabs
Been Around A While

It sucks that someone felt the need to leave after everything had been taken care of. And Wolfwalker was such a good person to talk to. Well, have a Merry Christmas and maybe one day you'll decide to return.

mollie - The love has returned and just in time for the holidays.
Tony, Kim, Gunner & Tira.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #7
molliesmum
Been Around A While

LOL. I am not good with dogs breeds. Only know the ones that family and friends have!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #8
molliesmum
Been Around A While

opps wrong thread. Long day!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 07:29 PM   #9
johnanddoggies
Been Around A While

I hope wolf waker dosent leave he seams like agood person who cares about animals
Old 12-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #10
chihuahuagryl53
New Around Here

I'm new here and I choose to be nice
Closed Thread

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news