Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » Fall drawing contest
Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 07:01 AM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Fall drawing contest

For the next month - until Nov. 22, everyone is welcome to enter the fall contest. As usual, at the end, I will draw 5 winners. The prizes will consist of 2 subscriptions to Whole Dog Journal, 2 paintings, 1 subscription to Your Dog.

Write a story about some situation that you and/or your dog experienced from the dog's perspective. (for me it could be from my dogs' perspective about "why mom brought home another puppy Each one of my dogs would have a different take I am sure).
You can put different stories from different dogs. Have fun. Next month, we will do the pictures of different expressions. Then, we may do a contest where we put up pictures of different sites within a state or city that people could possibly identify. This would be interesting because of all the different geographical locales of our members.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE BIG FUN
Closed Thread

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news