Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > DRAWING FORUM » Fall Drawing Contest

Old 10-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #11
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
*The day we got Sheetza*

Hi everyone! This is Junior! Well its been about 3 months since I moved to my new house. I really like it here, now I can at least see all the bunnies and squirrils running around, and we have CATS as our neighbors (won't those be fun to chase *evil grin*)

Well today I got a totally unexpected surprise. For last couple days my dad and uncle came home smelling like another little furry creature, I always wondered what it was. Well apparently (I'm still in shock) they were visiting someone elses dog!!! Well as if that wasn't bad enough, the owners of this mystery dog came over one night after my owners talk with them on their magic silver box (cell), then from out of the car you want to know what came out!?!?! That mystery dog!!!

She was small, she was a puppy, but my goodness she had an ATTITUDE. She barked like there was no tomorrow, apparently she was telling everyone that she was the boss. I was inside the house watching the commotion. I stuck my nose our the slightly open door to get a better view, only to get greated with a snarl and a bark from the little midgit! I growled back, no one defies me on MY TURF. Dad shut the door...

Later after the people were gone (they were leaving the midgit, because they couldn't take care of her), the little Midgit was let inside. She gave me a growl but I presisted in following trying to get a good sniff of her. Heheheh not so tough in MY TURF. *snickering*. She apparently didn't want anything to do with me, whatever it was fine, she didn't seem to interesting after a while anyways.

So it was later that night, when I was laying down taking a peaceful rest. That I hear little "thudum thudum thudum" on the floor, it sounded like footsteps but much quicker. I didn't pay much attention to it, just moved my ear towards the noise. Then all of a sudden! BAM!!!! I get tackled!!! It was the midgit wanting to play! She was jumping on me and trying to ripp of my beautiful furr! I was confused and dazzled but after gaining my feet, I pounced on her and ate her JUST KIDDING! I just tried to paw at her while she was pouncing me, she kept taking mouthful of furr off my back! I almost got a bald spot but dad spotted that from happening.

After that we got along pretty well, we had at least one wrestling session a day.

THE END

Sincerely,
Junior
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 AM   #12
ann_hawes
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabMomHouston View Post
LOL!! OMG that is hilarious. And the pic...I could really see him thinking that. I wish we knew what they were thinking. Thanks for the story it really made me laugh.
Thanks! That's what he's really like! He panics and then sulks when I clean house and find his treat stashes.

Silence is golden,
Duct tape is silver.
ann_hawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:51 AM   #13
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

The Wakeup Call

“What, what, who’s there …. WOOF …. You talkin’ to me?” Ah man, I was comfortable! What's that little box with the numbers on it makin' all that noise for???? Pyfffff .....

OK, I’m just gonna lay here for just anorther few minutes, then I’ll get up.

Ahhhh, this is great, a warm bed in a warm house …. Food and water, a big back yard and an human that waits on me, plays with me and takes me for walks …. Oh and that Sarge, god is HE cute!!! It don’t get no better than this. hee hee hee ... I saw that on the big noisy picture box in the sofa room. ;o) Well, I suppose I better get up now, I think he's headed for the stairway...

What was that????? Hey, that’s the back door opening. 'Oh cats', I must have dozed off!

Hey wait for me I’m coming …. Man it’s a long way to the back door when yur in a hurry!!! Oh Cool, I made it, he's waiting for me!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy I get to go out and smell stuff, bark and run around the yard again. Hurry up, let me out, let me out ... commmme oooon!!!!

Oh Thank you, Thank you, Thank you .... WOOF WOOF .... I'm out, I'm out!!! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Now, where's that spot in the grass ........ GOT IT!!!!

Last edited by BetterDog4U : 10-23-2008 at 02:09 AM. Reason: spelling
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #14
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Oh sorry, The contest entry rules say "In the dog's own words .... sooooo...

„Was, was, der dort ist, …. WOOF …. Sie talkin‘ zu mir“? Ah Mann, war ich gemütlich! Für was ist jener kleine Kasten mit den Zahlen darauf makin‘ jenes ganze Geräusch? ??? Pyfffff ....

STIMMEN Sie, ich bin nur gonna Lage hier für nur anorther wenige Minuten, ZU werde dann ich aufstehen.

Ahhhh, dies ist groß, ein warmes Bett in einem warmen Haus …. Speise und Wasser, ein großer Hinterhof und ein Mensch, der auf mir wartet, Spiele mit mir und nimmt mich für Spaziergänge …. Ach und dass Sarge, ist Gott ER reizend!!! Es wird nicht besser als dies nicht. hee hee hee... Ich habe dass auf dem großen lauten Bildkasten im Sofazimmer gesehen. ; O) Gut, ich nehme an, dass ich besser jetzt aufstehe, denke ich, dass er für das Treppenhaus geführt ist...

Was war das? ???? He, ist das die Hintertüröffnung. ‚Ach Katzen‘, muss ich eingedöst sein!

He komme Wartezeit für mich ich …. Besetzen Sie es ist ein langer Weg zur Hintertür wenn yur eilig!!! Ach Kühlt, ich habe gemacht es Ab, wartet er auf mich!!!

Ach Junge, ach Junge, ach Junge den ich ausgehen darf und riechen Stoff, Rinde und Lauf um den Hof wieder. Eile auf, lässt mich aus, lässt mich. aus.. commmme oooon! !!!

Ach vielen Dank, vielen Dank, vielen Dank.... WOOF WOOF.... Ich bin draußen, bin ich draußen!!! Ja Ja Ja Ja, Ja!!!

Jetzt wo jener Fleck im Gras ....... ist. HAT ES ERHALTEN! !!!
- Michael -

Old 10-23-2008, 02:27 AM   #15
ann_hawes
Been Around A While

TOO funny, Michael!

Silence is golden,
Duct tape is silver.
ann_hawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:18 AM   #16
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann_hawes View Post
TOO funny, Michael!
Thanks Ann .... It's hard to believe that I used to get "D's" in creative writing class in High School...
- Michael -

Old 10-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #17
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

This is Brigit the Midget's story.

One night my mommy called my daddy to go get her. He put me in the "cage" and ran out the door really fast. He usually says goodbye, so I knew something wasn't right. I tore up my bed and 3 toys while I was waiting for them to get back.

When Daddy brought mom and my brother Cerb home, Mommy was crying, and moving really slow. She got on the talkie thing and reported a "car accident" whatever that is. Then she sat in the reading chair. That's where we sit with Mom when she reads books. But this time she wasn't reading, and Daddy wouldn't let Cerbie up in the chair with her.

Dad let me out, and I jumped up in the chair with my mommy. I wanted to help her feel better, she was shaking and still crying. I laid down with her and licked her face. I layed with her all night, it was the longest I've ever sat still. It was really hard, I wanted to run and wrestle with my brother.

For the next 3 days, mommy didn't leave the house, and I layed with her and followed her everywhere to make sure she was protected. I'm the protector. Cerbie doesn't bark at anything, so I have to raise the alarm.

Since then, my mommy smiles at me every time I check on her. She says I'm her little "heating pad", whatever that means. Silly humans with all their words. Mommy always picks me up and carries me around, i love my mommy.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:49 AM   #18
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

Maximus' story

I'm Max, I love living inside in my new house with my new people! These people are the exact opposite of the ones who left me outside all the time, and didn't play with me or love me.

One of the first times I went for a walk ( I know what walk means now, I never had them before), a wiggly thing was coming at my new person. I did the only thing I could do, I grabbed it, and I shook it really hard to let it know us doxies don't fool around. I did good, my new person told me so. She told me I'd be living with them from now on. Boy, i wasn't sure what that involved, but I'm sure glad I went after the wiggly animal ( my mom says it was a snake, but i know its a wiggly thing).

The next day, my new mommy took me to a wonderful place. She showed me nice soft things that she called "beds", let me taste things called "cookies", and squeaked things called "toys". She even brought the things I liked back to my new home! I was so excited! I didnt' even know I liked beds, treats, or toys.

This sure beats living in a back yard! I still can't believe they let me inside every time after we go out! it's awesome!

i need to find me some more wiggly things!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:00 AM   #19
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

Cerberus

I love to run! I can go so fast! I'd run everywhere if I could, but I have to go slow most of the time so mom can keep up. Look! There's a squirrel! Wait, can't chase it, I'm attatched to the bike. Running is awesome. I get to lay my ears back in the wind, and bark like a madman, whatever that is. That's what mom says I am. i don't care what she says, as long as she's saying it to me. What? Turn left? We're not going by the duck pond? Bummer. Oh, well, at least i'm still running. I love to run. I'm glad she taught me which way to turn, that makes running so much easier!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:46 AM   #20
LoveMyLabs
Been Around A While

Hi, I'm Tira. I'm a beautiful little girl. At least that's what momma and daddy tell me. If they say it, it must be right.
Roooo...We're goin' OUTSIDE?!? I love outside! Are we goin' now? Now? How 'bout now? If I put my feet on the kitchen counter does that help? I'm closer to you. You don't have to bend over to get my leash on. Good girl? Yea!!! Outside....good. Let's go, let's go. Faster momma, faster. I gotta go first. Looooove outside. Move Gunner. My outside time. Ooohhhh, gotta pee first, then play. Where to pee? Where to pee? Here? Nope, did it here yesterday. Here? No, that's Gunners spot. Oh, here! Fresh spot. Ahhhhh pee feels so good. Time to play now. Momma, let's play. Stick....where's a stick? Stick...need a stick. Ooooohhhh roof!!! Found a stick. Big stick too! Here - got shtick in muh mouf. Rou take and frow it. Sit? Why? Wanna run and get stick. Grrr.. fine. I sit. Sitting....run now? No....sit again. Wait...wait...wait. Run, run, run, run, run....get da stick. Oh, missed. Slide around, get it second time. Got it. Run, run, run back to mamma. Gonna throw again? Yeah. Roohoo!!! Throw, throw!!! Wow, went the other way. Roohoo!!! Run, run, run, run - got da stick again. Bringin' it back, bringin' it back. Ahhhh, a leaf! Forget the stick, I smell cat! Where's the cat? No cat. Old smell. Oh well. Back in house? Oh, ok. Tired. Need water. Thirsty. Ran a lot!!!! Lots of fun. C'mon Gunner. You hold me up. I go inside now. You come too. Push door open. Take off leash mom. Roohoo! I can drink and run and do doggy zoomies. Ahhhh, so happy. Potty and play time is the best!!!
Tony, Kim, Gunner & Tira.
LoveMyLabs is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > DRAWING FORUM