Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > DRAWING FORUM » compatition ideas

Old 10-21-2008, 10:55 AM   #11
dobetaztic
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to dobetaztic
jr k9 i love that idea of writting in our dogs perspective too it would show some budding novelists lol
if your house looks like its been hit by a tornado your owned by a dobermann RIP Lyric, Caito, Daimler, Autumn, Hope and Archie see you at Rainbow Bridge My heart is broken, all of you gone in one year, run free, play hard and wait for me.
dobetaztic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:15 PM   #12
NoodlezxMama
Been Around A While

Oh Dobes, your idea is FANTASTIC! We could make it like..a photo for each of the 7 dwarfs...although..sneezy might be a toughie..lol..

I was thinking the same thing, too.. a Halloween picture contest might be fun..I'm due to post pics of my pups in their costumes anyway.

Most fancy dressed would be awesome too..give me a good excuse to go out and buy new clothes for the pups.

Steven, your idea is awesome..That'd be alot of fun to think about what our dogs must think.

We could do photo contests for 'cutest puppy' or something, since alot of us have pups, and those of us who do not can be the ones who vote b/c there'd be no bias! Know what I'm saying?

I love contests.

Cutest fall picture!? A picture of your dog or dogs that show the season? and then we can do another as we get closer to winter?

The Mckibbens

Leesa & Joshua
Belle & Tucker

NoodlezxMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #13
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
Dobe, Leesa, glad you guys liked the idea! Should get some creativity out too I'm sure we'll do Dobes first though, sounds like it will be a fun contest!

Cutest Fall Puppy Picture Contest (wow big title!) Leesa that would also be a great idea, oh but wait... what about the members in the southern hemisphere? Aren't they getting closer to Summer? ROFL
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > DRAWING FORUM