Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » Events---Let me know

Old 05-15-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Lightbulb Events---Let me know

Everyone if your dog organization or your town is having a dog event let me know so we can post it. But so we can get the word out about the forum, I will donate things for prizes. We are finally working on updating the forum with a social network component. It may take a few months because we have to fix the skin (graphics), etc. But it is time. We are getting lots of requests for partners that would fund all our paintings, sculptures, etc without making it an advertisement board. You can post your event on the calendar. Lets get bigger and bigger and keep getting great members.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 03:56 AM   #2
6dogmom
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to 6dogmom Send a message via MSN to 6dogmom
That's great! I am already promoting the site to the new puppy owners. I hope they join.
6dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
k9mania
Administrator

Give me some ideas. I would like to start giving promotional items out at flyball, and other events. I want them to be such that people will carry them or use them. I also would like to go green. One thing I saw was lip balm with your logo on the lip balm. What else can you think of? Let me know if there are any events in your area in late June and beyond. Give me the contact information and I will send them some promotional items so that we are viewed as a sponsor. Thank you all for your great contributions.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
REWOPJMP
Site Regular

This is only a couple of weeks away, so i know it's too soon. There's an unofficial dog park in my town. Owners and dogs are invited to a cookout. It's a wonderful place to walk your dog off leash. They can swim in the ocean or in a pond. Lots of kyaks, fishing and swimming. Tons of trails to walk. Lots of fields to run around in. There never seems to be problem with the dogs. The people are great to talk to. I believe it's the first year doing this. It's going to be intesting to see the turnout. It's a beautiful conservation area run by the Green Briar Nature Center. I'm sure they are all about going green.
REWOPJMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:06 AM   #5
alison
Site Regular

Essex Dog Show and Obedience - 1st June

Weather permitting we are at:

RSPCA
Companion Dog Show,
Town Mead Park
Brooker Road
Waltham Abbey
EN9 1HU on Sunday 1st June, flying the Flag for Greyhound Homer

There are various stalls, including face painting, BBQ, Bouncy Castle, etc.

Judging starts at 1pm and entries from 11am, there are quite a few novelty classes including - Best Rescue, Best Condition, Best Mover, Best Child Handler, Waggiest Tale, Handsome Dog, Prettiest Bitch.

Plus the usual Pedigree Classes.

There are also many classes for Obediance and Trials, more information can be found on Epping Forest Council Website under Dog Show.

Hope to see you there.
alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #6
Weesha1717
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Weesha1717
Kipper & I will be there this Saturday!!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008
Time: 8:00 a.m. (REGISTRATION)
UPDATE: 8:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. STRETCHING EVENTS with MOONDOG,
Cleveland Cavaliers Mascot!
9:00 a.m. (WALK)

(between Ridge and Fulton Roads, south of downtown Cleveland)

Registration: Walkers without dogs are encouraged to join the fun! If you are interested in coming home with a new best friend, the Cleveland Animal Protective League will have many dogs available for on-site adoption!

To register, please visit: http://www.active.com/framed/event_d...ent_id=1558093

Pre-Registration: $10.00/individual or family (closes 10:00 a.m. Friday, May 30, 2008)

Distance of Walking Opportunities: 1 Mile Fun Walk -OR- 2 Mile Wilderness Hike

Raffle Tickets: The entry fee includes one (1) free raffle ticket. Raffle prizes will be awarded immediately after the walk at 10:15 a.m. Additional tickets can be purchased on walk day for $1.00.

Doggie Restrictions:
- All dogs must be leashed and in control at all times. Leashes should not exceed 6 feet; retractable leashes are not permitted.
- All dogs are required to have current rabies vaccination.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. Poop bags will be supplied.
- Aggressive dogs, female dogs in season, cats and all other animals are best left at home.
- No animal may be left unattended at any time, anywhere on the grounds.

For more information, contact Hermes Sports & Events at (216) 623-9933
Having fun enjoying the West...One adventure after another!
Weesha1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:36 AM   #7
Pip
New Around Here

I am running my first fun dog show on 6th july 2008.

at Barretts farm, East lane, Dedham, Colchester, Essex co76bq

In aid of Dogs trust

we will have lots of fun utest puppy
and so on.

Terrier racing
Agility
Snoopy grooming parlour

Prizes and rossetts

1.00 per dog per class to enter on the day.

For any info please contact Pip 01787 269812
email; itspips@aol.com

K9MANIA I would be very happy to hand out leaflets or anything else you choose to have at the show, to get people on here.
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news