Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » Calendar of events

Old 11-08-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Calendar of events

We are adding events every day. Please let us know about your event and we will put it up. We would like to put up workshops, competitions, TV events, etc. from all over the world. Email me with your event and we will put it up. The more exposure people have to activities about dogs the more educated they become. Remember many dogs go to shelters because they act out because of boredom. They need a job, they need outlets for their physical and mental energies. The more we expose the general public to, the fewer dogs will end up being labeled behavior problems.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
Carol
Been Around A While

I just read about a Dog Expo taking place April 13-15th in California.
The Orange County Rescue Organizations will be there with dogs available for adoption.
I have watched documentaries about this organization and how much effort, time and money they put into getting good dogs adopted. They do wonderful work. This would be a great event for someone in that area to visit and learn a lot because there will be many vendors and agencies represented there as well as Rescues. I wish I was able to get to it. The Cocker Rescue will be there and i would love to adopt another older cocker as a companion for Casey. I will try to get more specific info on google about it.
All you Californians consider adopting a puppy or older dog. they have had good vet care and all their shots and necessary surgeries for some.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news