Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs » Flyball team, Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales

Old 11-19-2008, 11:25 AM   #1
ValeViking
New Around Here

Flyball team, Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales

Hi.

we have looked around but cant find any clubs in the Vale of Glamorgan for flyball, we have a Border Collie who would be superb, to the point where we are willing to put in the slog of setting up a club.
We are complete novices at this but are willing, if anyone in the Vale who may be interested wants to get in touch please feel free.

Also anyone exprienced who can offer advise please get in touch thanks in advance.
ValeViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
ValeViking
New Around Here

Vale fo Glamorgan Flyball website

http://valevikingsflyball.t83.net
ValeViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:44 PM   #3
Warwickshire_Flyball
Site Regular

Hi Vale Viking,

Best of luck with your club. We set up our own club in June this year after our old club folded. We have really enjoyed it, made loads of new friends (as have our dogs!) and it is so rewarding seeing the progress of both the dogs and handlers. If you have any questions at all feel free to e-mail me and I'll do my best to help warwickshire@flyball.org.uk

Jo x
http://www.freewebs.com/warwickshireflyball/
Warwickshire_Flyball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #4
swanseagirl
New Around Here

south wales flyball

I live in Swansea and travel 45 minutes to LLangadog where we have a small flyball team. We need more members though as we can barely scrape together a stater team let alone division. There were no contact details on your Vale of Glamorgan website. Where exactly are you based? Thanks
swanseagirl is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs