Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Rainbow Bridge » Theodore

Old 05-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Theodore

This morning I lost 2wk old Theodore. My heart is broken into little pieces. Theo was born on May 1st. Normal delivery, normal birth, normal everything, but after a few days I noticed Theo falling behind the other pups. Theo was smaller and getting knocked off and pushed away from the nipples and he seemed thinner and weaker than the other pups. So I quickly stepped in. I started feeding him every couple hours and within about two weeks Theo looked great! He was back at it, in with the other pups nursing and all. I love all my pups but Theodore was special to me, I'd saved him, he'd not have lived if I didn't helo him and he was my special baby. He still wasn't as stong as the other pups so I always checked on him and still gave him some feedings. I got up at 4 am to check him and he was fine, I went to lay bavk down until 6. When I got up at 6 my heart dropped. I saw Theo motionless, and knew he'd passed. I'm the saddest person right now, I miss my baby, my hearts broken. He was the sweetest little boy, he was so special to me.
~~~~~~~~~~
I <3 Pugs!!
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
JessicaR
Been Around A While

I am sorry to hear about Theo Sounds like he had fading puppy syndrome, not rally much you can do about that. I am sure he knew he was loved even in his short life.
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Rainbow Bridge