Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Rainbow Bridge » My Mom

Old 07-08-2011, 01:35 AM   #11
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto3 View Post
It is with mixed feelings that I post this - please don't think I'm a cold-hearted beeyatch. This morning I may have had an epiphany maybe? As I was facing another day I didn't want to greet the oddest thing happened. Into my head came the thought - there's no one left to hate me, to curse me, to cut me down and call me worthless and undeserving just because I was born unexpectedly. I may have lost two people in my family but those people hated me just because I was BORN! Is that really a loss? I felt such freedom from that thought that I don't know even how to handle it.
As I explained in my pm I know just how you feel. Oh The FREEDOM. Enjoy it, but may she rest in peace never to put you down again. We know you and love you.

Susan and The Turf Gang
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #12
boxerheaven
Been Around A While

Oh The FREEDOM. Enjoy it, but may she rest in peace never to put you down again. We know you and love you
agreed
boxerheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:55 AM   #13
sandyb
Been Around A While

I understand what you are saying too. Seems like several of us have similar backgrounds. Human relationships are so difficult sometimes - no wonder we all love our dogs. Enjoy the freedom of being able to be yourself without being criticised for it.
sandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:56 AM   #14
Momto3
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyb View Post
I understand what you are saying too. Seems like several of us have similar backgrounds. Human relationships are so difficult sometimes - no wonder we all love our dogs. Enjoy the freedom of being able to be yourself without being criticised for it.
Oh I'm critisized for it for sure but I've made an edict - you are not to judge me. If that is your intent...get outta my dang life. I've had enough. I loved my Mom and I miss our conversations that were civil but I sure don't miss the ones who encouraged me to find my real Mother, tell me that I'm a worthless piece of crap because I was a mistake, or the ones that started with "You don't deserve"... If it means my brother hits the curb - oh well. He's done nothing but curse me for the past 3 years simply because I called him on the carpet (gently) when he left Mom on the floor for three days after a stroke. He didn't know there's things that can be done after a stroke. I edumecated him.
Sharon - Mom to Mozart, Monte, Merlin and Mylee! my boyz!
Momto3 is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Rainbow Bridge