Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Rainbow Bridge » The Last Dream

Old 08-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
saveawolf
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to saveawolf
Smile The Last Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN84o...ature=youtu.be

The last dream of a shelter dog on deaths row. Made for all the misunderstood shelter dogs that are never given the chance to show their true personalities.

I WILL SPEAK OUT will you!!!! adopt adopt i did will you

NO NO KILLING
ou can close your eyes to hide the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to hide the things you don't want to feel...x
saveawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
Momto3
Been Around A While

Adopted adopted adopted my friend. Each and every one with their own problems...but home for good. From the two year old who cannot stand his tushy touched (Merlin) to the 13 year old who scritched on my bed just to know I was still there and cared (CoCo). The little black Cocker that was listed as a 65 lb black n tan in a kill shelter. He's black and just 23 pounds and I call him Mylee. The little silver buff parti who spent over a year in rescue in Georgia and another year in rescue in Florida - all mine and his name is Monte Kibbles. Then the one who's owners hit on hard times and depended on the rescue to help them save their dog until they could get back on their feet. He's mine now and his name is Mozie.

You are not the only one in this universe who cares my friend. Seriously? The last thing a dog scheduled for euthanasia is thinking is about what life could be about. I imagine there's a poop-load of confusion running thru their minds or maybe hatred and fear. I dunno and neither do you. We can only do what we can do. I love my rescues but they're not for everyone. I spend a lot of time putting their little psyches back together and hoping they don't take their former abuse out on me. It's not a job for just anyone. I seem to have a knack for it. You cannot cut someone down because they can't take the intensity of a rescue. That's just not fair.
Sharon - Mom to Mozart, Monte, Merlin and Mylee! my boyz!
Momto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
elsasmom
Been Around A While

my only dog is a rescue; my cats... rescues. even some of my chickens are rescues and all species will live the best life I can give them till their time comes to go to the other side.
Love me; Love my dog
elsasmom is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Rainbow Bridge